Friday, September 21, 2007

Mysterious mysteries

Beginning this weekend I will post the first in an ongoing series in which I offer my own insights into questions and topics that have been bothering me for quite a while now. There is more going on in my noggin than I have ever even hinted at. Hopefully this will provide a glimpse into my consciousness. Deciding where to start is a tough choice since many of these subjects are interrelated. Here's a little taste of things to come...


-Free will
-Amnesia
-Being human
-Identity
-Separation of mind and body
-Human biology
-Gender
-Biological dependencies
-Attraction
-Love
-Marriage

Those are just a few subjects and you can see how many of them blend into others. I'm still sorting these things out myself and hopefully my explanations will be understandable. I look forward to reading any comments about them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to 'em!