Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Yo




Hello All,




Welcome to my mind. At times you may become disoriented or motion sick, it is completely normal. If it becomes too much for you to handle, simply close your eyes and back away from the computer. My mind is not intended for pregnant women or patrons with back or neck problems.




Disclaimers aside,




Yo




Xstian has added me as a contributor to Daily Eccentricities and I look forward to sharing my thoughts with everyone bored enough to be reading this right now. As stated in Xtian's first post, this will by no means be a journal, but simply a means to post my thoughts, opinions, and revelations. For those of you that know me (I know I know, all of you probably know me. Just let me pretend there are thousands of readers out there so I can feel important and such), you can probably guess that most of what I post will be on political issues since there is nothing more I would rather rant about. But, from time to time I am sure I will write about something more fun so please keep reading, I beg you. I look forward to contributing, hopefully actively, and I also look forward to your thoughts and opinions.




See ya around...

7 comments:

Camille said...

y cant you just start your own blog?

J - Beezie said...

cuz i dont think i have enough to blog about on my own.

Xtian said...

I would like to formally welcome Mr. Beezie to the team. Perhaps this will inspire me to also contribute more often . We'll see. I am a professional procrastinator.

Xtian said...

Also, in response to Camille's post. We're twins. And everyone knows twins do everything together. EVERY. THING.

Camille said...

gross.

Anonymous said...

who the heck is the J-beezie guy?

As an avid fan from the Czech Republic, I'm sure the others readers will agree that he seems to be a completely unecessary addition to this blog...

Why not add this "Andy" fellow from Canada? He seems to be much more aware of the political situation in my country, and his comments are often longer than the blog entries themselves...

J - Beezie said...

hey, wait a minute!

if you rearrange the letters in "Václav Klaus" and substitute a few of them for other letters and add a few letters... it spells, Andy Zeller!

Im on to you buddy.